Thursday, August 14, 2008

Monthly Update

Sorry that I only update once or twice a month, but my life is pretty much stable and not much new happens. I'm continuing to wait patiently for my beloved and know that with each passing day I'm that much closer to bodily contact. We should know within a day or two when his 2 week pass is. WooHoo!

New stuff is that

* I have now been married to the most wonderful man on the planet for 17 years! And he sent me a gorgeous diamond pendant since he wasn't here in person. WOW! (Ron and Gloria, you done good!)

* Reggie (Black Ford Ranger) is now in the custody of one Ashleigh Diane South who has given him a sex change and who knows what else! Hopefully "he" survives to her 16th birthday!

* Mark (and Paul) are now in the 40s club (Lori and I paved the way so that it wouldn't be traumatic for them!)

* I love, love, love, love, love Shiatsu and all of the energy work we are doing in my massage class! Can't wait to try some of it out on Mark when he comes home. We learned some cool Hopi Indian "Aura Combing" with feathers and a treatment for insomnia. Also, balanced our Chakras and got our Chi flowing! Really fascinating!

* Finished reading the "Twilight" series by Stephenie Meyer and will probably read them again (since I broke down and bought all 4 of them) before the movie comes out in December (I think that's when) Thanks, Jessica and Lisa, for getting me started! If anyone hasn't read them yet, I highly recommend them - they are pure pleasure and highly addictive!

* Am currently reading several books at once (that's always dangerous!) "The Eagle and the Rose" by Rosemary Altea that was lent to me by one of my massage teachers about a spiritual medium (very riveting!), "The Limehouse Text" by Will Thomas, my new mystery find (this is the third book of a series set in late 1800's London), "Poltergeist" by Kat Richardson, the second in a series started off with "Greywalker" about a PI who died for 2 minutes and now is able to see into the "grey" of the paranormal world, and "Sacred Contracts: Awakening Your Divine Potential" by Caroline Myss, about finding your purpose in life (I got this one at the library's book sale for $1)

* Irvin (my step dad) got through his first set of prostate cancer treatments with flying colors and is on to the next step, which will be a little more intense. Please continue to keep him in your prayers!

* Mom is finally in the realization stage of retirement since the school year started and she didn't have to go back! She's keeping busy, busy, busy with a garden and flea markets.


That's it, I think! More new stuff than I thought. Maybe I should post more often, huh?

Hope all is well! More later!

No comments: