Sunday, March 16, 2008

It's been a while!

Yeah, I know, it's been a while since I've posted. I saw Mark and it was wonderful and then I had lots of school to catch up on and then I had finals to take and now I'm on spring break.

Mark is now somewhere in Kuwait, getting used to the climate and adapting to a new situation. Then in few weeks he'll be in Iraq, getting used to the climate and adapting to an entirely new situation. Please continue to keep him in your prayers!

This past week has been my roughest so far since Mark left in January. Not sure why, but I'm hanging in there! Lots of good stuff going on, though. Went with Angela to look for wedding dresses and she found one and it's absolutely gorgeous! Now we know what to look for for us bride's maids and matrons. Got plane tickets for Pam and Sandi's get together this summer in Seattle. Can't wait! For one: I haven't been out there in a couple of years. For two: I just think it's an awesome thing! For three: It'll be a good way to spend my summer break from school so that I'm not pining away by myself. Probably not going to be able to do a DMB gig this summer, due to schedules for school and work, but that's okay. I got a double dose last summer.

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive and well! Love ya!

1 comment:

kelly barton art + design said...

love you too kim!
i think about you all the time.
especially the last two facials. how is school! iwant to hear all about it!