Saturday, February 23, 2008

6 more days!

Only 6 more days until I get to see my beautiful husband! These past few days have been a little hard, since Mark's in his last week of training and they've turned up the heat, he doesn't have the free time like he had before, so we haven't been able to talk daily. I'm still getting over this flu that hit me like a ton a bricks, too. And the weather's been interesting, to say the least. All in all, I'm totally ready for March to be here.

But I have to tell you that there's so much to be thankful for, through all of these trials.
* I have a wonderful husband to miss.
* The ice on the trees is gorgeous when the sun is shining through the branches.
* We haven't lost power through all of the weird February weather, so it's been nice and toasty at home.
* There are plenty of books to read.
* I love my job!!!
* School is challenging, but totally awesome!!!
* I get to see Mark in 6 days!!!!!!!!

So, life is good!
Take a moment to smile at someone today! Give 'em a great big grin! It'll brighten even the darkest day!

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Kim - I am pulling for you everyday. I miss you.

Anonymous said...

Safe travels to see your honey!
Feel free to stop on in if you pass through town -- we're not too far off of 65.
~Sherri

kelly barton art + design said...

hey girlie....how are you? i miss you man!