Saturday, June 21, 2008

Zen thoughts

Here are some Zen thoughts I wanted to share today. Don't worry, I'm not becoming a Buddhist, but there are lots of great ways to focus one's priorities and de-stress one's life through zen teachings. For more ideas visit zenhabits.

My list of small pleasures (things I can sprinkle throughout my day to help me stay positive):
1. giving and receiving a smile
2. petting my cats
3. hearing my husband's voice
4. stretching
5. watching nature
6. caramel
7. rubbing lotion on my hands
8. spontaneously singing
9. breathing deeply
10. laughing

Those are my zen thoughts for today.


1 comment:

kelly barton art + design said...

i am going to do this on my blog and link you! this is so good. people always ask me if i am buddhist! i always giggle.

how are you?

can you email me your phone. i want to call for a chat!