Friday, June 13, 2008

Update

We're halfway through this separation gig! Yay!!! Which means that I'm halfway through my massage therapy school - yay!!!

Let me update you on my life:

1. I started a new set of classes this past Monday
a. It's going MUCH better than the last two sets of 5 weeks classes!
b. Learning LOTS and loving it again!

2. Had a break from classes the week before last
a. Visited Mark's parents in Holland, MI
b. Saw Mark's brother and his family
c. Read lots and enjoyed not studying for a while

3. Have another break coming up in 2 weeks (I know it's weird, but I need them)
a. Going to Seattle (actually Issaquah), Washington.
b. This one I'll be with my family
c. Going to celebrate Pam and Sandi's commitment! Yay!

4. Everything else is the same ole same ole.
a. Miss Mark
b. Get to talk to him almost every day (whenever the satellite connections cooperate)
c. Love working at the library
d. Staying busy

So, that's my life. Hope all is well with you!

1 comment:

kelly barton art + design said...

yippie.....an update.
glad you are back into school.
things here are crazy. come
see me on one of your breaks.
i would love it!

k