Thursday, January 3, 2008

We've said, "Goodbye"

What can I say? These past couple of days have been difficult, but not terrible. Fortunately I had my mom with me after leaving Mark in Indy, so I made it home in one piece. I'm really doing fine so far. We've said, "Goodbye," but I know it's not the final farewell. And we've been texting each other today, so he's not really gone.

My niece said it best when she said, "Pretty soon you'll be visiting him in Georgia, and then pretty soon he'll be home on leave, and then before you know it, he'll be back." What wisdom from a 13 year old! She's been through this before, so if anyone knows, she does. And her dad was gone longer than Mark will be.

And God's taking care of me already. Yesterday I was called in for an interview this afternoon and then after that I go to school for an orientation. Please pray that this interview goes well and that this is THE job! I really need something soon!


1 comment:

kelly barton art + design said...

oh tell me what the interview is for and when does school start?