Monday, May 19, 2008

Rough patch

I guess I've had a rough patch here the past few weeks. School is more of a headache than fun, like it was in the beginning. Mostly because it's STILL a NEW program, so every five weeks is a set of NEW hurdles for the NEW teachers and now that we have a NEW director (the first one was just an interim one) things are changing on a daily basis and it's getting OLD.

Also, I miss Mark.

I'm in the rough middle part of both things and it's not too fun.

But I'm hanging in there. So, in case you were wondering, that's life in E-ville.

3 comments:

PH said...

Hi Kim,
Hang in there! I love you and can't wait to see you at the end of June.
Pam

kelly barton art + design said...

hey there....give me a call sometime! i have been so busy,
i just realized today that ihaven't
been here awhile. if you need to talk, you know where i am. hang in there. i know it is tough. if you want to come visit. we have a bed!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,

With another military move going on over here -- and back to sea duty for P -- other military wives are in my thoughts. Good company I'll be keeping. Keep chuggin' (train reference must be because of my boys). I'm wishing you busy speedy days until M gets home.
Hugs,
Sherri