Friday, November 16, 2007

Here I am, Lord

Here I am, sitting with my 2 beautiful cats. Aren't they sweet? They definitely keep me warm!

The problem is that I am too much like a cat myself. I honestly don't get much done when I'm settled in with my cats and a good book. Especially when the little one is there. She doesn't get up into a lap too often, so it's a rare treat, and one with which I'm loathe to mess.

I know that it can't be this way forever, cause God has plans for me out in the World, but at least for a little while I can enjoy the warmth and companionship of two little bodies and a riveting book, be here for Mark when he pops in, and let the rest of the world take care of itself.

1 comment:

kelly barton art + design said...

tell pam and mark they need to update more! i want some info.
how are you guys?????