Friday, February 8, 2008

Free Day!

Lookie here! I'm posting! Still not used to this blogging gig, but I'm doing it for ya'll who are reading. (Ya'll is a southern term meaning you guys). I don't believe I'm sounding like a Kentuckian yet, but let me tell you, it's real tempting!

Finished my first five weeks of classes with all A's! WOOHOO! So I'm celebrating today by doing absolutely nothing! Ok, not absolutely nothing, but nothing scheduled or mandatory or responsible. I slept in late and finished a book I came across at the library called Dragonspell by Donita K Paul. (Sis, you were right about being able to find LOTS of books at the library! I've checked out more since I've been working than I have since I've lived in E-ville!) I e-mailed Mark and now I'm posting. Later I'll start another book Ratking by Michael Dibdin and maybe watch a little CSI: Miami. These days don't come along so often anymore, so I'm taking full advantage when they do.

It's so nice to be content with my life choices for a change! I think this time of change in my life came at just the right time - or I was in danger of becoming an ole curmudgeon. Just ask Mark, I was getting pretty close there for a while!

My next five weeks of classes are going to be a bit more intense. We learned 8 muscle sets this first five weeks and we're going to be learning 20 new muscle sets this next five weeks! The good news is that we're going to be learning how to massage the back! I'm looking forward to that a lot since that's where my stress seems to settle. So after this set of classes I'll be able to do the whole backside of the body - WooHoo! And I'll need to practice, too, so don't be shy!

Peace and Joy!

1 comment:

austrohoosier said...

Know what you mean about the library. Alameda library has this great electronic account function where you can create book lists, like a Netflix Que. Swear I have the entire library stored there!